The X-POLE team have spent a significant amount of time researching and designing the SPORT POLE. Developed with beginner pole dancers in mind, whilst also being suitable for professionals, the SPORT is extremely sturdy, as well being easy to install and use. With features and technology far in advance of many more expensive poles; the SPORT is the perfect starting point for any newcomer to pole dancing - and its best feature - it is great value for money as well.
Incorporating the revolutionary new X-Joint system, assembly and installation of the SPORT is very quick, enhanced even further by its bottom tightening adjuster (bottom loading) which means no ladders are required for installation. Smooth pole from top to bottom - no transition between A-Pole to B-Pole. The SPORT pole is the ideal choice for the dancer who is not itching to spin! And with a small upper plate - for installation under one joist. The carry case is included too.
All X-POLE products are supplied out of the box to fit ceiling heights from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745mm (9') and are offered in several diameters and surface finishes to suit all types of hand and grip requirements.
X-POLE SPORT - CHROME
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary X-Joints - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between A-Pole to B-Pole.
- Small Upper Plate - for installation under one joist.
- STATIC ONLY. (Want to spin? Choose the X-Pole XPERT pole).
- Foam cover provided.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745 (9') from the box.
- Carry Case (included) - holds a complete SPORT Pole.
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Main A-Pole A (Incl. Adjuster/Nut)
- Main B-Pole
- Extensions 125mm (1pc) & 250mm (1pc)
- X-Joints - 180mm (1pc) & 200mm (2pcs)
- Top Plate