Please carefully read all information on this page to ensure you understand our terms and conditions.
Pole Place operates a strict cancellation policy, whereby if you cancel or reschedule any session without at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged 100% of your session fee. Members and members with credit packs will lose their class credit for that session. This cancellation policy is in place as a consideration to all Pole Place clients and instructors.
- We operate a no refunds policy - no refunds are issued at any time.
- We do not teach anyone under the age of 16.
- We will not teach anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Practise sessions are unsupervised and untutored. You should have your own insurance if you wish to practise in any of our studios to ensure you are covered in all cases.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently given birth, unfortunately you will not be able to take part in our classes due to the nature of the exercise involved. You should consult your doctor prior to attending any classes with us after giving birth for clearance.
- We have a zero tolerance policy against bullying of any kind, to instructors or to other clients at Pole Place and we reserve the right to refuse service
1. Who We Are
We are Pole Place Limited, a Pole Fitness school offering Pole Fitness services in the UK.
2. Data Collected & How We Use It
For you to participate in activities within our schools, we require personal information from you, so we are able to:
- keep in contact with you
- contact your emergency contact in case of emergency
- be aware of any current or previous medical conditions that may affect your capability of participating in our classes
We collect this information via an online form which is then stored securely by us. Your forms will be encrypted, and your contact information will also be stored in our Contacts.
Where we have been given permission from clients, we may share pictures or videos taken in class or media we are tagged in, on social media for advertising purposes and to promote client progress.
The only personal information that is shared with our service providers is your name, email address and telephone number which is needed in order to book on and pay for our services.
3. Data Disclosed To Our Service Providers
We will disclose your personal data to our service providers, including Glofox, which supplies our cloud business management platform and booking apps. Glofox is also subject to certain obligations with regard to the security of your personal data processed via the booking app.
However, your rights, as set out in this privacy statement in relation to your personal data processed through the Glofox Platform are owed to you by us, and you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries in relation to the use of your personal data through Glofox.
4. Changes to Personal Data & Marketing
If you would like to receive marketing-related emails from us, you need to opt-in and subscribe to our Newsletter: Signup to Newsletter
We may send you important administrative messages from time to time via email or text message that are required to provide you with our services.
If you would like to update your personal data that you have previously disclosed to us, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a new form to fill out.
All clients have the right to be forgotten and to request for all the above mentioned data to be removed from our records. If requested to do so, we will remove any data held as soon as possible.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07423 062553.