Please carefully read all information on this page to ensure you understand our terms and conditions.
Pole Place operates a strict cancellation policy, whereby if you cancel or reschedule any session without at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged 100% of your session fee. Members and members with credit packs will lose their class credit for that session. This cancellation policy is in place as a consideration to all Pole Place clients and instructors.
- We operate a no refunds policy - no refunds are issued at any time.
- We do not teach anyone under the age of 16.
- We will not teach anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Practise sessions are unsupervised and untutored. You should have your own insurance if you wish to practise in any of our studios to ensure you are covered in all cases.
- If you are currently pregnant or have recently given birth, unfortunately you will not be able to take part in our classes due to the nature of the exercise involved. You should consult your doctor prior to attending any classes with us after giving birth for clearance.
- We have a zero tolerance policy against bullying of any kind, to instructors or to other clients at Pole Place and we reserve the right to refuse service